The BOSS conference is a unique international symposium as it combines lectures delivered by established organic chemists as well as younger rising stars. With 700 participants and 413 posters, this event was a great platform to interact with scientists on the topics of modern organic synthesis, including asymmetric synthesis, chemical biology, electrosynthesis, medicinal chemistry, organocatalysis, organometallic chemistry and catalysis, photocatalysis, reaction mechanisms, reactive intermediates, supramolecular chemistry, sustainable chemistry, total synthesis… and many more!
- Congratulations Mr. Rahul Giri for winning the best poster prize in 17th Belgian Organic Synthesis Symposium (BOSS XVII)
- Congratulations Mr. Rahul Giri, Mr. Subrata Patra and Mr.Ivan Mosiagin for presenting poster in 17th Belgian Organic Synthesis Symposium (BOSS XVII)
- Congratulations Mr. Subrata Patra for giving a talk in SwissCat Symposium 2022
- Congratulations Mr. Subrata Patra for presenting poster in Swiss Photochemistry Symposium 2022
- Congratulations Mr. Rahul Giri for giving a talk in Swiss Photochemistry Symposium 2022